|The Narrow Escape Problem|
|Season 3, Episode 4|
May 10, 2017
|Crew • Gallery • Transcript|
The Narrow Escape Problem is the fourth episode of Season 3, and the twenty-fourth episode overall. It premiered May 10, 2017.
Emmit and Sy try to figure out what they have gotten themselves into; Nikki and Ray track down some collateral; Gloria learns more about Maurice.
V.M. Varga arrives at Emmit's house, and the pair dine together. Varga manipulates Emmit into signing him up as an official partner and he promises to make Emmit a billionaire.
Gloria Burgle continues her investigating into Ennis Stussy's murder, looking into Maurice LeFay's death. Discovering that Ray is his parole officer, she questions him, making the connection due to the shared name of Stussy. Sy Feltz tips off Ray's superiors about his relationship with Nikki Swango, leading him to be fired.
Policewoman Winnie Lopez is investigating a hit and run involving Sy Feltz, and her investigation leads her to Emmit as the car was registered to his firm. Lopez meets Gloria, and reveals to her that Emmit lives in Eden Prairie, emphasizing the slight difference in address, and that Emmit and Ray are brothers. Gloria is convinced to investigate further.
- Ewan McGregor as Emmit Stussy / Ray Stussy
- Carrie Coon as Gloria Burgle
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Nikki Swango
- Goran Bogdan as Yuri Gurka
- David Thewlis as V.M. Varga
- Michael Stuhlbarg as Sy Feltz
- Shea Whigham as Moe Dammick
- Scoot McNairy as Maurice LeFay (corpse)
- Olivia Sandoval as Winnie Lopez
- Linda Kash as Stella Stussy
- Andy Yu as Meemo
- Haley Shearing as Waitress
- Nikolina Viskovic as Millie
- Dan Willmott as Buck Olander
- Wekamot as Mike
- Ravonna Dow as Parole Board Clerk
- Ivan Sherry as Scotty Pullover
- Tyrone Beskin as Brey Adams
- Zina Lee as Madeline
- Lawrence Lefebvre as Burt Lurdsman
- Maggie Sullivun as Momma
- Graham Verchere as Nathan Burgle
- Caitlynne Merdrek as Grace Stussy
- Billy Bob Thornton as Voice Over By
|Season 3 episodes|