|The Law of Inevitability|
|Season 3, Episode 7|
April 19, 2017
|Crew • Gallery • Transcript|
The Law of Inevitability is the seventh episode of Season 3, and the twenty-seventh episode overall. It premiered May 31, 2017.
Gloria tries to work around the system, Nikki finds herself in a familiar place, Varga comes up with an alternative plan and Emmit goes to dinner.
Gloria and Winnie arrive back at the apartment to discover Ray's dead body. This leads to the arrest of Nikki as Meemo watches.
Emmit and Sy meet Ruby Goldfarb to discuss selling Stussy Lots to her.
Gloria asks to question Nikki back at the police department but her superior Moe denies access.
As instructed by Gloria, Winnie finds Emmit to inform him of Ray's death. Emmit suggests it was Nikki who did it.
Posing as a police officer, Golem, another henchman for Varga, finds Nikki in her holding cell and prepares to lethally inject her. Gloria stops him but he escapes. When Gloria gets to question Nikki she tells them to "follow the money" to find the answer as to who is behind it all.
Nikki is put on a prisoner transport bus. She is handcuffed next to none other than Mr. Wrench! Yuri, Meemo, and Golem devise a plan to flip the bus so they can extricate her and execute her.
- Ewan McGregor as Emmit Stussy / Ray Stussy (corpse)
- Carrie Coon as Gloria Burgle
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Nikki Swango
- Goran Bogdan as Yuri Gurka
- David Thewlis as V.M. Varga
- Michael Stuhlbarg as Sy Feltz
- Russell Harvard as Wes Wrench
- Shea Whigham as Moe Dammick
- Mark Forward as Donny Mashman
- Olivia Sandoval as Winnie Lopez
- DJ Qualls as Golem
- Mary McDonnell as Ruby Goldfarb
- Andy Yu as Meemo
- David Sparrow as Hans Muderlack
- Dinah Gaston as Motel House Keeper
- Ifé Abiola as Intake Cop
- Christopher Gamble as Tech
- Jason Cermak as Sergeant
- Mike Higgans as St. Cloud Cop
- Vickie Papavs as Esther
|Season 3 episodes|