|The House of Special Purpose|
|Season 3, Episode 5|
May 17, 2017
|Crew • Gallery • Transcript|
The House of Special Purpose is the fifth episode of Season 3, and the twenty-fifth episode overall. It will air on May 17, 2017.
Nikki and Ray's retaliation has consequences for Emmit; Gloria and Winnie start connecting the dots.
Ray proposes to Nikki, and she accepts. Once more disguising himself as Emmit, Ray makes a sex tape with Nikki in order to blackmail his brother into giving him $100,000. Emmit's wife, Stella, sees the tape first and leaves Emmit, taking her mother and the children with her.
At Stussy Lots, V.M. Varga takes Sy Feltz's office in punishment for talking to the police. Sy dines with Ruby Goldfarb, a widow interested in buying Stussy Lots. He is interrupted by Emmit who wants Sy to deal with his brother by any means necessary. Sy calls Nikki to meet him at one of Emmit's lots.
Emmit meets with Varga, who suggests that Sy and Ray may be working together to ruin Emmit. As Nikki meets with Sy, they are interrupted by Yuri Gurka and Meemo. The two brutally beat Nikki as Sy watches before running away. When Ray returns home, he finds the badly injured Nikki collapsed in the bath.
- Ewan McGregor as Emmit Stussy / Ray Stussy
- Carrie Coon as Gloria Burgle
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Nikki Swango
- Goran Bogdan as Yuri Gurka
- David Thewlis as V.M. Varga
- Michael Stuhlbarg as Sy Feltz
- Olivia Sandoval as Winnie Lopez
- Shea Whigham as Moe Dammick
- Hamish Linklater as Larue Dollard
- Mark Forward as Donny Mashman
- Linda Kash as Stella Stussy
- Mary McDonnell as Ruby Goldfarb
- Andy Yu as Meemo
- Zina Lee as Madeline
- Caitlynne Medrek as Grace Stussy
- Niko Koupantsis as Dennis
- William Gardiner as Wedding Shop Assistant
- Maggie Sullivun as Momma
|Season 3 episodes|